PyCharm 2021.3 Release Candidate Is Out
PyCharm’s 2021.3 major release is right around the corner, and now the PyCharm team is fine-tuning the new features and fixing important bugs.
As we approach the end of our EAP – Early Access Program, we’d like to thank everyone who joined it, tested the new features, commented on Twitter, submitted bug reports, and etc.
Your contribution always makes all the difference!
Previously highlighted features:
- Poetry Support
- New FastAPI Project Type
- New Jupyter Notebook Experience
- Remote Development Support (Beta)
Read our previous EAP blog posts for more information on highlighted features.
- This build requires an active JetBrains subscription.
- If you find any bugs while exploring this release candidate, please submit them to the PyCharm issue tracker.
- For the full list of issues solved in this build please read the release notes.
The PyCharm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!