PyCharm 2022.1.4 is Available
PyCharrm 2022.1.4, the fourth bug-fix update for PyCharm 2022.1, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes:
- Fixed the issue causing text flickers in the Commit details pane [IDEA-284246].
- Fixed the issue with local module recognition in the Terraform plugin [IDEA-287371].
- Fixed the Run Git hooks checkbox in the Before Commit section of the Commit tool window [IDEA-264817].
- Changing the .iml file no longer removes associated Git mapping [IDEA-295303].
- Fixed the issue causing the external diff tools for directories to malfunction [IDEA-295565].
- Fixed the bug causing IDE to crash on macOS High Sierra [IDEA-296489].
- Fixed the issue causing the IDE to freeze on startup [IDEA-296486].
For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to the release notes.
If you spot any issues, please report them via our issue tracker.