You can follow the discussion on C++/CLI support comes to ReSharper C++ without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Tags2018.1 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 C++/CLI C++20 C++ Russia CPP cpp annotated Debug Doctest EAP error annotator formatter google test guest Interview Modern C++ msvc naming newsletter overload resolution performance productivity quiz ReSharper C++ ReSharper C++ 2016 ReSharper C++ 2016.1 Resharper C++ 2016.2 ReSharper C++ 2016.3 ReSharper C++ 2017 ReSharper C++ 2017.1 ReSharper C++ 2017.2 ReSharper C++ 2017.3 ReSharper C++ 2018 ReSharper C++ 2018.1 ReSharper C++ 2018.2 unit testing Unreal Engine visual studio Visual Studio extensions
- Unreal Engine support in ReSharper C++ 2019.2
- ReSharper C++ 2019.2: Faster indexing, improved C++20 support, new code analysis checks, and better Unreal Engine support
- Better Ways to Test with doctest – the Fastest C++ Unit Testing Framework
- ReSharper C++ 2019.1: More Responsive, Better for Unreal Engine, and with New Language Features
- C++ Quiz from C++ Russia 2019