RubyMine 2018.3.1 Is Available
RubyMine 2018.3.1 (build 183.4588.71) is now available.
What’s new in this build:
- Continuous comments are now optional [RUBY-20704]. Read A Quick Look at Smart Keys in RubyMine for details.
- Darcula 2018.2 added to the list of color schemes (custom settings preserved) [RUBY-23180]
- Added autocompletion for YARD’s @option tag [RUBY-23003]
- Fixed freezing after adding a remote SDK via Docker Compose [RUBY-23085]
- Fixed image rendering in Markdown preview [RUBY-23104]
- Fixed running tests with Spring [RUBY-22463]
- The Railways plugin should now work correctly
This build also fixes a few bugs in YAML, Code insight, Attach to process, and other feature subsystems.
See What’s new in RubyMine 2018.3 for the major improvements made in v2018.3.
Your RubyMine Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…
RubyMine 2022.1.1 Is Available
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the current major version, is now available. You can update using the Toolbox App, right from inside the IDE, or by downloading RubyMine 2022.1.1 from our website. With this update we fixed the issues that were caused when Rails 3 support wa…
RubyMine Plans to Retire Support for Rails 3 and Other Outdated Features
Dear all, As some of you already know, RubyMine 2022.1 was shipped without support for Rails 3. The reason for this decision was quite simple: Rails 3 reached End Of Life many years ago, and most of you had long since switched to the newer Rails releases. Hence, continuing to support Rails 3 in Rub…
RubyMine 2022.1 Released
Hello everyone, RubyMine 2022.1 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. Support for new language features RubyMine 2022.1 includes support for most of the new Ruby and RBS features introdu…