RubyMine 2018.3.1 Is Available
RubyMine 2018.3.1 (build 183.4588.71) is now available.
What’s new in this build:
- Continuous comments are now optional [RUBY-20704]. Read A Quick Look at Smart Keys in RubyMine for details.
- Darcula 2018.2 added to the list of color schemes (custom settings preserved) [RUBY-23180]
- Added autocompletion for YARD’s @option tag [RUBY-23003]
- Fixed freezing after adding a remote SDK via Docker Compose [RUBY-23085]
- Fixed image rendering in Markdown preview [RUBY-23104]
- Fixed running tests with Spring [RUBY-22463]
- The Railways plugin should now work correctly
This build also fixes a few bugs in YAML, Code insight, Attach to process, and other feature subsystems.
See What’s new in RubyMine 2018.3 for the major improvements made in v2018.3.
Your RubyMine Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!