RubyMine 2018.3.1 Is Available
RubyMine 2018.3.1 (build 183.4588.71) is now available.
What’s new in this build:
- Continuous comments are now optional [RUBY-20704]. Read A Quick Look at Smart Keys in RubyMine for details.
- Darcula 2018.2 added to the list of color schemes (custom settings preserved) [RUBY-23180]
- Added autocompletion for YARD’s @option tag [RUBY-23003]
- Fixed freezing after adding a remote SDK via Docker Compose [RUBY-23085]
- Fixed image rendering in Markdown preview [RUBY-23104]
- Fixed running tests with Spring [RUBY-22463]
- The Railways plugin should now work correctly
This build also fixes a few bugs in YAML, Code insight, Attach to process, and other feature subsystems.
See What’s new in RubyMine 2018.3 for the major improvements made in v2018.3.
Your RubyMine Team