TeamCity 4.0 Early Access Program is Open!
After a short break in developing new features we are glad to launch the Early Access Program for TeamCity version 4.0.
A list of this EAP build features includes the following:
- “Run recently failed tests first” and “Run new and modified tests first” options for Ant and Ipr Build Runners and JUnit and TestNG frameworks
- A separate page for each project with a list of all its build configurations and selected statistical reports of the project
- Various notifications improvements: possibility to customize the order of processing your notification rules; “first failure/success” notifications are also supported for “Builds with my changes” notifications
- Custom statistics now supports multiple series (values) display on a single chart
- Multiple performance improvements
- and more…
Don’t miss your chance to influence the development process and vote for already existing features or submit new ones at our issue tracker and online forum. We greatly appreciate and eagerly wait for your feedback!
Wish you happy building!
The JetBrains TeamCity team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Simple Fork-Join Framework With Matrix Builds
Matrix build in TeamCity executes the same set of steps on different combinations of input parameters, producing a matrix with the result of every execution, while using the Fork-Join pattern under the hood. Let’s see how this works.
TeamCity 2023.11: Matrix Build, Build Cache, and More
TeamCity 2023.11 is out! With this release, we’re introducing a number of highly anticipated features, including matrix builds, build caches, EC2 improvements, and more. Read on to learn more about the new features.
Meet us at AWS re:Invent 2023
TeamCity is taking part in AWS re:Invent this week! Stop by our booth to say hello and meet the team.