The new EAP build brings a number of enhancements and new features for better build problems investigation:
- Same source builds improvements such as reuse of the already finished builds, diplay the builds used, and support of personal builds
- Possibility to make a pre-tested commit if there are no newly failed tests for MS Visual Studio and IntelliJ IDEA
- FxCop integration in TeamCity allowing the .NET platform users to get the inspection reports
- An overview of the builds problematic issues: a list of tests which have failed recently, their failure rate and other info indicating the system, build or agents problems
- Test history feature: possibility to view all test’s runs results and statistics
- Multiple fixes and improvements
As usually we would like to urge you to make a backup of your data before upgrade.
We hope you’ll find the new features useful and eagerly wait for your feedback.