TeamCity 2019.1 RC has arrived
The release candidate for TeamCity 2019.1 is here with some new exciting features:
- Using snapshot dependencies without synchronizing revisions
- Support of BitBucket pull requests
- GitLab connections
- Faster agents upgrade
- Delayed auto-assignment of investigations for flaky tests
- Separate Maven artifact repository for all builds on an agent
- Branch filter for version control settings of a build configuration
We have also optimized the TeamCity performance to speed up the startup of main and secondary servers.
Read more about all these changes in our release notes.
This RC build fixes over 100 issues listed in our issue report.
To download TeamCity 2019.1 RC, use the automatic upgrade feature or download the latest build and install it as usual. This build is an interim release so we recommend you to experiment with it on a trial server.
The TeamCity RC builds come without the EAP license but the license for the 2019.1 EAP 3 release is valid for this RC.
The new TeamCity version is on its way!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!