TeamCity 2019.2.4 is released
TeamCity 2019.2.4 bugfix update is available.
This release brings over 30 improvements. Most notable fixes are:
- Restored support for external NuGet feed credentials in the .NET build runner.
- Prevented potential handshake failure errors on establishing an SSL connection.
- Resolved problem with incorrect detection of a bucket location for the `us-east-1` AWS region in S3 artifact storage settings.
The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
As any bugfix update, 2019.2.4 shares the data format with other 2019.2.x releases, so you can upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Your feedback is welcome in our forum or tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!