TeamCity 2020.1.1 is here
The first bugfix update for TeamCity 2020.1 is ready for download.
Version 2020.1.1 resolves over 120 issues. Among the bug fixes, it introduces several important updates such as:
- TeamCity agent Docker images now have an extra tag – `linux-sudo`. The `linux-sudo` image is most convenient for running Docker within Docker and installing additional software during the build.
- The .NET runner now supports custom commands.
The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
We strongly recommend upgrading as this TeamCity version provides security and performance improvements.
Like any bugfix update, 2020.1.1 has the same data format as all 2020.1.x versions, which allows you to easily upgrade/downgrade within these builds.
Remember to check the upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Your feedback is welcome in our forum or tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!