TeamCity 2020.1.1 is here
The first bugfix update for TeamCity 2020.1 is ready for download.
Version 2020.1.1 resolves over 120 issues. Among the bug fixes, it introduces several important updates such as:
- TeamCity agent Docker images now have an extra tag – `linux-sudo`. The `linux-sudo` image is most convenient for running Docker within Docker and installing additional software during the build.
- The .NET runner now supports custom commands.
The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
We strongly recommend upgrading as this TeamCity version provides security and performance improvements.
Like any bugfix update, 2020.1.1 has the same data format as all 2020.1.x versions, which allows you to easily upgrade/downgrade within these builds.
Remember to check the upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
TeamCity Cloud 2023.09 Is Here
TeamCity Cloud 2023.09 comes with enhanced integrations with Perforce and Space, the ability to report statuses of preceding build steps, and other features.
TeamCity 2023.05.4 Is Available
Just shy of a month since our August bug-fix update, we're rolling out the 2023.05.4 update for TeamCity On-Premises. This version features a minor enhancement that allows you to modify the format of timestamps in TeamCity build logs, security issue fixes, and a few quite significant performance upd…
TeamCity 2023.05.3 Is Here
Our newest bug-fix update, 2023.05.3, is now live. In this release cycle, we have addressed 25 issues, including five security problems. As always, you can find the complete list of fixes in our release notes. As with other minor updates, TeamCity 2023.05.3 shares the same data format with all 20…