TeamCity 2020.1.2 is released
TeamCity 2020.1.2 bugfix update is already here.
This release addresses over 50 issues and enhancements, including:
- The expandable list of projects is back in the classic UI.
- The agent push feature now allows installing the recently introduced full agent on a remote host.
- Experimental UI: improved Agents page and other usability fixes.
We strongly recommend upgrading as this version resolves several security and performance problems.
The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
As any bugfix update, 2020.1.2 shares the same data format with all the 2020.1.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check our upgrade notes and use one of these options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image