TeamCity 2020.2.1 is out
Today we are releasing the first bugfix for TeamCity 2020.2. Version 2020.2.1 brings more than 140 improvements.
Remember to check our upgrade notes to read the details of the following important changes:
- Breaking change for Linux Docker images of the TeamCity server: running under a non-root user by default.
- .NET runner change: corrected logic of processing parameters of the
We strongly recommend upgrading as this TeamCity version resolves a few security problems as well. The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
As any bugfix update, 2020.2.1 shares the same data format with all the 2020.2.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image