TeamCity 2021.2.2 is here
The second bugfix update for TeamCity 2021.2 is already available for download!
TeamCity 2021.2.2 focuses on improving the performance of your server and brings a few notable updates for .NET, including:
- Fixed a recent issue with showing multiple parametrized .NET tests as one test with multiple runs. Now, TeamCity counts them separately and displays the parameters’ values for each test in the Tests tab, as intended.
- New .NET versions are bundled with TeamCity Agent Docker images:
- .NET Core SDK 6.0.100.
- .NET Core Runtime 3.1.21 and 5.0.12.
The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
We strongly recommend upgrading, as this release contains multiple performance fixes.
As any minor update, 2021.2.2 shares the same data format with all the 2021.2.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check the upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image