TeamCity 2022.04.1 is available
We’ve just released the first bugfix update for TeamCity 2022.04.
TeamCity 2022.04.1 addresses over 50 issues listed in our release notes.
Here is the list of the most important fixes that you’ll find in this update:
- We have fixed the problem with adding agents or projects to an agent pool in the classic TeamCity UI.
- The issue with enabling Native Git operations is now resolved.
- TeamCity 2022.04.1 supports the recently released Visual Studio Build Tools 17.2.0 and .NET SDK 6.0.300 installed on TeamCity agents.
- TeamCity agents now report separate environment variables for Java installations with ARM64 architecture.
We strongly recommend updating as this update brings several important performance improvements.
As any minor update, 2022.04.1 shares the same data format as all the 2022.04.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check the upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update.
- download the new version from the JetBrains website.
- pull the TeamCity Docker image.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Critical Security Issue Affecting TeamCity On-Premises – Update to 2023.05.4 Now
A critical security issue was recently identified in TeamCity On-Premises. Please upgrade to 2023.05.4 now.
TeamCity Cloud 2023.09 Is Here
TeamCity Cloud 2023.09 comes with enhanced integrations with Perforce and Space, the ability to report statuses of preceding build steps, and other features.
Webinar: CI/CD Pipelines for .NET With TeamCity, October 3, 2023
Join us on October 3, 2023, at 3:30pm UTC for a live webinar CI/CD Pipelines for .NET With TeamCity.
TeamCity 2023.05.4 Is Available
Just shy of a month since our August bug-fix update, we're rolling out the 2023.05.4 update for TeamCity On-Premises. This version features a minor enhancement that allows you to modify the format of timestamps in TeamCity build logs, security issue fixes, and a few quite significant performance upd…