TeamCity 2022.04.1 is available
We’ve just released the first bugfix update for TeamCity 2022.04.
TeamCity 2022.04.1 addresses over 50 issues listed in our release notes.
Here is the list of the most important fixes that you’ll find in this update:
- We have fixed the problem with adding agents or projects to an agent pool in the classic TeamCity UI.
- The issue with enabling Native Git operations is now resolved.
- TeamCity 2022.04.1 supports the recently released Visual Studio Build Tools 17.2.0 and .NET SDK 6.0.300 installed on TeamCity agents.
- TeamCity agents now report separate environment variables for Java installations with ARM64 architecture.
We strongly recommend updating as this update brings several important performance improvements.
As any minor update, 2022.04.1 shares the same data format as all the 2022.04.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check the upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update.
- download the new version from the JetBrains website.
- pull the TeamCity Docker image.