TeamCity 2022.04.3 has been released
We’re continuing to work on TeamCity performance – the new bug-fix update addresses 32 issues, 6 of which focus on improving performance.
See our release notes for the full list of fixes in TeamCity 2022.04.3. The most notable of them are:
- Previously finished successful test batches are now reused when rerunning a build with the Parallel Tests build feature enabled.
- We fixed the issue with Commit Status Publisher sending excessive status updates for builds in build chains.
We recommend upgrading and taking advantage of the latest improvements to your TeamCity server.
As with any minor update, 2022.04.3 has the same data format as all the 2022.04.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Check out our upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- Upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update.
- Download the new version from the JetBrains website.
- Pull the TeamCity Docker image.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!