TeamCity 2022.10.1 is available
Today we’ve released an update for the latest TeamCity version.
TeamCity 2022.10.1 focuses on fixing performance issues and improving the features released in 2022.10, with an emphasis on Amazon EC2 connection and HTTPS configuration on the server.
Here are a couple of other notable changes included in this bugfix update:
- TeamCity now supports custom SSL certificates for native Git.
- The recently released NUnit console 3.16 is now supported by TeamCity.
The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
We strongly recommend upgrading, as this release also contains security and performance fixes.
As any minor update, 2022.10.1 shares the same data format with all the 2022.10.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing the backup/restore procedure.
Check out our upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- Upgrade from your recent version using our automatic update.
- Download the new version from the website.
- Pull the TeamCity Docker image.
Your feedback is welcome in our forum or tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!