Early Access Program PhpStorm WebStorm

PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.108

PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.108 is available. Critical performance fixes and other improvements for last EAP. Complete changelog

Note: Please execute File|Invalidate caches and restart IDE after installation. Its better to perform this  after each update.

Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.108 for your platform from project EAP page.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

Comments below can no longer be edited.

19 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.108

1. Avatar

Elte Hupkes says:

October 6, 2010

Now in this build it seems that the infinite-column-whitespace feature has turned itself back on, and I can’t for the life of me remember where I turned it off last time..
    If someone could tell me I would be most pleased.

2. Avatar

Elte Hupkes says:

October 6, 2010

.. and I found it. In my defense, it’s 3am here. I had searched for every combination of the words “white” and “space”. Anyone looking for it, it’s called “place caret after end of line”.

3. Avatar

erbione says:

October 7, 2010

ufff thanks, last EOP was terrible

4. Avatar

Belkin says:

October 7, 2010

Did any one has problem with breakpoint?
    thanks

5. Avatar

koubel says:

October 8, 2010

what is fixed? changelog URL says “No issues found”

6. Avatar

Eugene Toporov says:

October 8, 2010

@koubel: link fixed

7. Avatar

OZ says:

October 8, 2010

Let’s imagine for a minute, that I forgot arrogance of one of phpStorm developers.

Now look, what is your problem with array keys:
    when I’m typing $_SERVER[‘ in IDE, second quote appears automatically. And all your users, who have this (useful) option turned on, can’t understand, how to use new array keys auto-complete.
    And second problem: autocomplete window now appears even in strings (try to type ” $p=’he “);

Of course, you can delete this message too, but it will not fix bugs.

8. Avatar

Andriy Bazanov says:

October 9, 2010

@OZ
    This is BETA — and you are using it on your own risk. Bugs are expected, especially with absolutely fresh new feature. FULL STOP.

If this will be in final version, then you can talk about “arrogance”.

9. Avatar

Andriy Bazanov says:

October 9, 2010

BTW — I’m facing the same problem as you OZ .. even submitted a ticket. The auto-complete should be turned off in comments/strings in next EAP build (at least it is my understanding of the dev’s comment left in that ticket).

10. Avatar

OZ says:

October 9, 2010

Andriy Bazanov, “arrogance” not because bug exists, I’m not a kid 🙂 Just forget.

11. Avatar

Goyo says:

October 10, 2010

How do you convert spaces to tabs?

12. Avatar

OZ says:

October 10, 2010

Goyo,

13. Avatar

Andriy Bazanov says:

October 10, 2010

@Goyo
    If you need to edit existing file (convert existing indents to tabs) then use try Menu -> Edit -> Convert Indents to Tabs.

14. Avatar

Jamal Bengeloun says:

October 10, 2010

I found one bug: the deployment no longer works. Either upload or download or compare act as if everything is working but not modification is made. Only browse remote host works (i.e. does modify something).

15. Avatar

Goyo says:

October 10, 2010

Thank you Andriy, that works perfectly 🙂

16. Avatar

Patrick says:

October 11, 2010

@Jamal,
    Is the project you are working on indexing? The only time it won’t let me upload is when it is indexing files.

17. Avatar

Belkin says:

October 12, 2010

any news about new build?

thanks

18. Avatar

ksafonov says:

October 12, 2010

@Jamal: can you please file a bug report at http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issues/WI#newissue=yes and give more details there?

Thanks!

19. Avatar

Jamal Bengeloun says:

October 12, 2010

@ksafonov mea culpa, I double checked today on the same project and my config was wrong. It explains why I seemed not to be able to upload/download a file but could explore the remote server.

It’s the way the Autodetect root path works. Nothing serious.

Discover more