WebStorm 10.0.2 EAP, 141.614: more TypeScipt 1.5 support and bug fixes

A preview build for WebStorm 10.0.2 (build 141.614) is now available for download!

Please note that this update is  available as part of the Early access program, it doesn’t require an active license. We would really appreciate your feedback on our tracker.

WebStorm 10.0.2 EAP brings lots of fixes in JavaScript and ECMAScript 6 support. Furthermore, we’ve been working on the TypeScript 1.5 support improvements. For Dart projects WebStorm now automatically notifies you about Dart SDK updates.

The whole list of addressed issues is available in the release notes. Patch update is available for WebStorm 10.0.1 users.

Develop with pleasure!
– JetBrains WebStorm Team

About Ekaterina Prigara

Ekaterina Prigara is WebStorm product marketing manager at JetBrains. She's passionate about new technologies, UX and coffee.
This entry was posted in Early Access Preview. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to WebStorm 10.0.2 EAP, 141.614: more TypeScipt 1.5 support and bug fixes

1. Thank you! I’ve been really wanting to target typescript 1.5 and write cleaner es6 code.

2. Duane McKibbin says:

Please please please release delta updates. Why do I have to keep re-downloading the full IDE and then uninstalling my current version, just to get a 0.0.1 update?

• Ekaterina Prigara says:

We offer patch updates for consecutive bug fix updates. You can patch update from WebStorm 10.0.1 to WebStorm 10.0.2.

• Sriram says:

I’m not getting the patch update. Its asking me to download the entire ide. Are you sure its a delta update?

• Ekaterina Prigara says:

To get notifications about and patch updates for Early Access builds you need to subscribe to the EAP updates channel in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates.
          At the moment we’ve already released WebStorm 10.0.2 stable. So if you’re using WebStorm 10.0.1 you should be able to get a patch update.

3. Dmitri says:

Can someone please tell me if I can upgrade from WS 9 to 10 for free? I’ve just purchased WS9 a month ago. Can I use the same license or is there a separate upgrade process?

• Ekaterina Prigara says:

WebStorm license comes with 1 year subscription for all updates. You can install WebStorm 10 and use your account credentials or license key.

4. Jan Peša says:

Is someone experiencing a major freeze (almost 10s) when launching WebStorm 10.x too? It usually says “Updating indices…” in the status bar and the app freezes. Any help?

I am still using version 9 because of this.