PhpStorm 6.0.3 update is available

PhpStorm 6.0.3 build 129.814 is available for download.

This bugfix update is focused on stability & performance.
More details available in issue tracker.

We also made important PHP OpenAPI improvements – and helped plugin authors with proper (and stable) implementation. All the affected plugins should be updated shortly by their authors. Unstable freeze-prone versions will cease working.

Download PhpStorm 6.0.3 build 129.814 for your platform and please report any bugs or feature request to our Issue Tracker.

Patch-update for this build is available from 6.0.2 release build.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team

This entry was posted in Release Announcements and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to PhpStorm 6.0.3 update is available

1. Dmitry says:

What about PHP 5.5 support?

2. Florin says:

How fast will IntelliJ IDEA receive the update? I’m using v13 EAP right now but I can use 12.x as well if needed :) Thanks.

• Mikhail Vink says:

IntelliJ IDEA 12.x will soon get the latest update for the plugin (just a couple of days), in IntelliJ IDEA 13 you will be able to use PHP plugin similar by features to PhpStorm 7 (EAP and later release when available).

3. Chris Routh says:

I cancelled the update for now. Upgrading to 6.0.3 reports that Phing support and the command line tool are absent and cannot be upgraded. Phing is no big deal, but I cannot loose the command line tool..

• Mikhail Vink says:

We’ve checked and it is there! Both Phing and Command Line Tool works well in 6.0.3 – if you experience any problems please try invalidating caches or re-installing plugins, but most probably it will work without any actions of this kind. If you experience any problems – please file an issue at http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/WI

• Matt says:

I can confirm, the command line tool in 6.0.3 is the best ever. Good Symfony and Composer support now. :)

4. Colin says:

What is the new format equivalent for the factory pattern auto-completion?

Old format example:

namespace PHPSTORM_META {
    $STATIC_METHOD_TYPES [
    \Mage::helper('') => [
    'backup' instanceof \Mage_Backup_Helper_Data,
    ...
    ]
    ];
    }

5. Andrey says:

Hey, guys.
    Could someone tell me please, where to get the patch-update ?
    I had seen a notice in the article, that it’s available, but haven’t found it anywhere.

• Mikhail Vink says:

Please check Settings | Update – you can configure update there. You can run it from File | Update (or PhpStorm | Update on Mac OS X)

6. No patch-update from 129.757? :(

• Mikhail Vink says:

We don’t have EAP->Stable patch updates, they are usually issued for EAP->EAP or Stable->Stable.

7. Cedric Ziel says:

Hmm.. Autocompletion for Library folders is gone. Thats pretty bad. Does anybody else experience this?

8. exfromtheleft says:

Hello i use Ubuntu and installed phpstorm in the /opt folder, which is writtable only by Root, so obviously this pauses a little problem when comes the moment to do an upgrade from one version to another. I have tried to launch phpstorm as a root (because it’s another user, so all settings under the default are lost etc…) in the past just for the upgrade and it caused me a great amount of problems, does anyone have a way to do this upgrade smoothly on ubuntu 13.04?

9. nullpeter says:

I’m getting “access denied” error for PhpStorm.exe when updating (Windows 7). Only option the dialog provides is to “ignore” the error. Running PhpStorm as Administrator doesn’t help.

10. Marcelo says:

Waiting patiently for the support to CakePHP. :)

11. Juan says:

Hi, I now have 6.0.1 installed. Up to now all the updates seemed to be installable without downloading the whole software, just a patch to put it somehow.

Anyway, do I have to download the whole software? How should I reinstall as to not lose my configuration.

I feel this should be made clear somewhere, maybe it is but I don’t find it. Thanks!

12. Andrey says:

Today my PhpStorm(6.0.3) stops to work. It hangs on indexing. Not matter what project (i tried simplest site with few html pages – same result). I tried to reinstall, i tried to wait – nothing help :(

It hangs on: Applications/PhpStorm.app/plugins/php/lib/php.jar!/com/jetbrains/lang/php/psi/stubs/data/hash.php

Before totally deleting of PhpStorm it hangs on:
    Applications/PhpStorm.app/plugins/php/lib/php.jar!/com/jetbrains/lang/php/psi/stubs/data/bz2.php

Please help, i can’t work! :(

13. Kim says:

No PHP 5.5-support? I was planning to buy phpstorm. Now i’m reconsidering it.

• Mikhail Vink says:

PHP 5.5 support is planned for PhpStorm 7 (to be released this fall) – your license will include 1year of free updates including major upgrades, so you will get the next version without additional payments. Also EAP for PhpStorm 7 with initial support for PHP 5.5 will be started soon.

14. Tony Tran says:

Hi Mikhail Vink !

I’m using phpStorm 6.0.2 and I tried to update it up to 6.0.3 but have some issues.

I pressed menu Help => Check for update, and I waited for updating. After updating finished, I restarted phpStorm and It’s still phpStorm 6.0.3 version.

Please help me !

• Mikhail Vink says:

Hi! Do you mean it’s still 6.0.2? Seems to be a typo.. Do you get a dialog with next version listed there? (and button “update”)

15. Rifat says:

Do you have any plan to include wordpress codes in PhpStrom ?
    Thanks

16. Tej says:

navigating to reused step definitions within step definition files isnt working as expected

When i reuse a step definition ex: step ‘I login into app’ and when i click to navigate to that step using cmd+click , I see full list of all step deifnitions instead of taking me to actual step definition