Today we are announcing the release of WebStorm 9 and we are really excited about that! You can download WebStorm 9 right now!
To brings you the very best development experience based on today’s most powerful and trending webdev technologies and tools, WebStorm 9 introduces:
- Full support for Meteor. WebStorm now provides coding assistance and debug capabilities for Meteor applications.
- Integration with Gulp that helps you easily browse through the list of project tasks and run or debug any of them.
- New spy-js features: spy-js can now trace and profile Node.js apps, enhances code completion with the runtime data collected, and allows you to evaluate any expression without breakpoints.
- Integration with PhoneGap, Cordova and Ionic so you can create, emulate and deploy mobile apps right from the IDE.
- Automatic update for Node.js apps when code is changed, thanks to the updated Live Edit feature.
WebStorm 9 is a free update for everyone who purchased their license after October 22, 2013.
Join us October 30th for a free webinar with John Lindquist, A Deep Dive into WebStorm 9′s New Features. Registration is now open!
Develop with pleasure!
– JetBrains WebStorm Team