The freshly baked PhpStorm 7 EAP build 130.1562 is ready for you.
From the PHP side, this build delivers:
- Built-in web server now supports PHP files
- Twig code completion for block names
- Remote environment debug configuration validation (WI-19464)
- Move static member refactoring
- New inspection: multiple classes declaration in one file
- and more bug fixes and improvements…
Also the build brings various new features and fixes from both web and IntelliJ IDEA platform side including LESS 1.4, NPM support for Node.js. Also you now will be able to save Code Style configuration per project.
Patch-update for the previous EAP build will be available in an hour.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team