PhpStorm 7.1 EAP 133.168

PhpStorm 7.1 EAP 133.168 is available for download.

This build is focused on various bug fixes and improvements from the PHP (including @link links clickable in editor, PHP 5.5 standard libs bug fixes, allow protected member access on @var $this), web, & IntelliJ platform sides.

Download PhpStorm 7.1 EAP build 133.168 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.

Patch-update from the previous EAP will be available in an hour.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team

This entry was posted in Early Access Program and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to PhpStorm 7.1 EAP 133.168

1. Ignace says:

Why is it that the same regressions occur in the EAP over and over again.

Again is the method chaining broken, you would expect that after breaking it for the 500th time you would have setup some unit-test for it, but nope, you simply broke it for the 501th and you will continue to break it until the end of life for PhpStorm I am guessing.

• Ignace says:

And that’s sad because I encourage my colleagues to use PhpStorm instead of Sublime because PhpStorm is so much cooler and better, but I feel ashamed if they confront me again and again for the same god damn bugs.

• Ignace says:

Make no mistake, I have no problem with bugs, it’s an EAP, I understand, I have a problem however with bugs that have been around since PhpStorm was only version 2 and still occurs while version 8 is around the corner.

• Gregor says:

Sounds for me like you’re not paying for PHPStorm and you and your colleagues are only using the EAP Versions of PHPStorm.
        When you encourage you’re colleagues to use PHPStorm instead of Sublime you would use the Stable release and have no problems with bugs.
        EAP Versions are EAP Versions and they can have bugs that’s why they called EAP Versions…

• William says:

well for me v7 (stable) is totaly shit. its unstable and unusable.. the EAP (7.1) is much better.. i vowed i would stick to the stable branch… but yeah.. 7 is a disaster so your point is moot

• Gregor says:

I tried v7.0 on three different OS (ArchLinux, OSX and WinXP) and had no problems even not one crash…

• William says:

it freezes a ton of times.. sometimes you type

class=”this”

and it ends on

class=”t
            h
            i
            s

all with a billion spaces. theres a bunch of other inconsistencies 7 brought in.. was really wanting to ditch phpstorm for ANYTHING else cause of it.. 7.1 seems much more refined.. so far only a few hickups

2. Matthieu says:

So it’s like v6, we have to wait for the next major release (PhpStorm 8) to have these bugfixes in the stable version?

It’s too bad, either you stay on EAP to get bugfixes (and then you get also regressions, see comments above), or either you stay with the stable release and don’t get bugfixes at all.

3. Henry says:

Is there a way how to use EAP versions with regular licences? I would like to stay recent EAP versions with autoupdates and not to have to solve 30rd day expiration, manual updates, etc.

• Mikhail Vink says:

Only EAP versions for major releases (eg 7.0) include 30-day license every build, for current EAPs (for 7.1) a regular license should be used.

4. Alfred Feldmeyer says:

As far as I see there is no chance for the old live-edit behavior, isn’t it?