PhpStorm 7.1.3 bug fix update is available

PhpStorm 7.1.3 build 133.982 is available for download.

This update is focused on various bug fixes and improvements from the PHP, web & IntelliJ platform sides.

Read full PhpStorm 7.1.3 release notes >>

Download PhpStorm 7.1.3 build 133.982 for your platform and please report any bugs or feature request to our Issue Tracker.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team

This entry was posted in Release Announcements and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to PhpStorm 7.1.3 bug fix update is available

1. Yakir Sitbon says:

Hey !
    In your website still we see v7.1.2, so please update this :)

2. Martin says:

I’m sorry, but what are these funny updates? The second issue doesn’t event have a single vote! :S

3. Jim says:

You say “Patch-update from the previous stable version (PhpStorm 7.1.2) will be available in an hour.”

But that doesn’t seem to be true. When I click on the link you provided (http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/download/index.html) I get a 123MB download of the complete program, not a patch.

The update process for this process is much less clear than for some of your other products, like AppCode. If there is at least a patch, can you post a proper link?

Thanks

• Mikhail Vink says:

Patch is available within the IDE when you click “update”, it’s not available by the link provided in this blog post. Patch can only be downloaded and applied from the PhpStorm with automatic update system.

• James Evans says:

Where do I find this “update” in the IDE? Under ‘Help’ I only have ‘Check for Update…’. If I click on that I get a small dialog with the following options: ‘Release Notes/Download’, ‘Remind Me Later’ and ‘Ignore This Update’. Clicking on the first option just takes me to this page.

If it has any relevance, I am using Linux.

• Maarten Balliauw says:

That link contains the updated version which you can download and install. Unfortunately we can not ship all updates as a patch. Bigger updates (like the one you have now) have to be installed manually.

4. Hi, small question: In the haste I accidentally clicked “Ignore this update”…… is there a way to undo this?