PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1505

PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1505 is available for download. Significant changes are:

• Blade templates complete support. Highlighting, completion, navigation, find usages, inspections, folding, custom directives and more (read more in the blog post)
  • Generated PHPDoc class name style option: Settings | Code Style | PHP | PHPDoc | Generated Doc Blocks | Use fully-qualified class names
  • ANSI sequences support in the output of run/debugged PHP Script
  • Drupal comments completion (template is available for editing in Settings | File Templates | Includes | Drupal Hook Implementation Doc Comment)
  • ClassName::class completion
  • many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…

Other improvements and IntelliJ platform and web support changes are also included, see complete release notes.

Download PhpStorm 8 EAP build 138.1505 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch-update will be available within an hour from the previous EAP build (PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1289).

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team

This entry was posted in Early Access Program and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.1505

1. Rick says:

Blade support, Wow! Great. This will make my day so much better :)

Anyone knows why I get a different background on function calls and variables in my blade views? Screen: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/450701/Screen%20Shot%202014-08-07%20at%2010.43.16.png

I guess it is because PHP Storm thinks the variable is undefined or something. Where do I change this color? or remove the check.

• Not Defined Variables get different syntax, maybe it does not recognize since that variable is not being declare inside the view….

• Rick says:

Yep. But it doesn’t look like I can disable the code inspect for blade, or change the syntax color.

• Bionik6 says:

Hi, Here is a fix.

Go to the Settings->Color & Fonts->General
          In ‘Default Text’, pick the Background Color then go to Injected Language Fragement, click to the Background Color and paste the color code you picked earlier.

Hope it helps!

• zeckdude says:

Thanks so much! This worked like a charm, although instead of changing the background color of the Injected Language Fragment to the default text background color, I simply turned it off.

2. Matthieu says:

Patch update?! Hell yeah, thanks for doing that :)

3. Pingback: PhpStorm 8 z obsługą blade templates - Laravel.pl

4. Think I might have had a problem with a plugin as my Laravel project’s file structure was stuck on “loading”. Don’t know what plugin it was, but I uninstalled PHPStorm along with my cache and plugins and this fixed the problem.

Sent and error report just in case, but so far on the Blade stuff, it’s looking really promising. :D

5. Jeroen Noten says:

Yes! Blade support :D It’s a very welcome addition

6. Alexander Obuhovich says:

Patch update breaks package signature on OSX. http://screencast.com/t/BnGLwhwb3qku

I had this for previous patch update as well.

7. Marcus Jaschen says:

Blade support is a great new feature :-)

Thanks, Jetbrains!

8. Mark says:

Project trees don’t load anymore. Just sits there, spinning forever: http://i.imgur.com/pUEX2ej.png

9. Travis says:

It seems that this release is crashing when trying to load a configuration file. When going to run > edit configuration > phpunit > external configuration and selecting a phpunit.xml, it immediately crashes every time.

10. Kris says:

Is LiveEdit for node (found in the latest WebStorm EAP) coming any time soon? Also PhoneGap support?

• Mikhail Vink says:

It’s already available in this EAP. Just update LiveEdit and Node.JS plugins and get PhoneGap/Cordova plugin from Settings | Plugins | Browse repositories…

11. Victor Menendez says:

Anyone else notice “Terminal” missing from the Tools Menu? I can double-shift to find it and run it but it is missing from the menu… At least for me…

12. Simon says:

Thank you for the new update, but some of us are waiting since 16 months and more for a solution for “Honor HTML Indentation Settings”
    A bug in a basic feature.

That could not be so difficult to take a different indentation for anything between <?php, and the rest is html indentation.

This bug costs me hundreds of hours for manually correcting, because “reformat code” destroys html indentation in php files and everything must be corrected manually or by endless search & replace.

Please fix this bug, thank you. I am exhausted of waiting and waiting again …
    Each update a read the release notes and nothing is fixed, thats disappointing

• Liubov Melnikova says:

There is no ETA for the fix. As soon as it is fixed, you will receive a notification if you follow the issue on YouTrack.

13. Reishou says:

Yeah, Blade!!!!! Oh my! So happy!

14. Miguel Angel says:

Good update but I have an error “Error updating changes: svn: E155030: previous operation has not finished: run ‘cleanup’ if it was interrupted” in Change: Local window every time I update my svn project.

15. Kevin says:

On behalf of Bruno ( and myself ) I’ll just leave this here:

Thanks for the Blade support, Jetbrains! You guys are awesome :)

Seriously, though, you all work very hard and provide top notch products.

16. Andrew Ellis says:

Has anyone else noticed flickering when writing code on the Yosemite public beta? My lines of code will start flickering as I type, or if I arrow up or down. This started happening in the last EAP and I just dealt with it. But for some reason today it’s irritating me ha. Not sure if it’s PhpStorm or Yosemite though…

17. Ahmad Samiei says:

good news! having Blade

18. dotcrump says:

I can’t wait the stable release.
    PhpStorm and Laravel make PHP development an amazing experience.

19. Christian Magill says:

This version causes all my FTP connections to come up with could not list contents of folder errors.

20. Anatoliy says:

At EAP all version on my project always close dialog Alt+Home. When I select list on dir Alt+Home and change directory panel is close, always. At prev. release build all work fine. Thanks.