PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 EAP 110.293

This week’s EAP is brings pack of important bug fixes and improvements, among most most visible are:

• PHPUnit is now run using its standard test runner fixing lots of incompatibilities and with full support for PHPUnit 3.6
  • PHP code folding state is preserved across restarts. We’re working on further improvements in this area
  • Plugin manager received long awaited facelift, along with install from zip functionality

More details available in build changelog and platform changelog.

Do not hesitate with feedback. And if you want something to be actually fixed – do not use twitter or blog comments for bug reports, file them to tracker. Thanks in advance!

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update is also available.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Early Access Preview, PhpStorm, WebStorm and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 EAP 110.293

1. EugeneOZ says:

Be careful – rename refactoring can works wrong (not in all cases) with fields of classes.
    Report submitted from IDE built-in tool, very hope it will be fixed.

2. EugeneOZ says:

Ah, and same bug in 226 :(

3. jep says:

So I’m a little confused on one aspect of the EAP. You say “patch-update is also available”. Where? When I go to the link provided, I only see the full version.

Also, I read the tracker issue where you explained you won’t do automatic updates or re-use the same install directory for every EAP. That makes sense. But what I’m wondering is what the patch does, then. If every EAP is a new install, how does the patch work? Does it just copy all the existing installed files to the new dir, then patch them?

Thanks!

4. Aleksey Deryagin says:

I suppose that “Ignore folders” feature broken, some rules work, some not, so I got endless indexing :( Return to previous EAP.

5. Evgeniy says:

Please, give us more stable build – this throws fatal errors and exceptions every minute.

6. Rafi B. says:

Thank you so much phpStorm team, another great release!
    Works great for me, with heavy php/js/css programming here..

I advise everyone to install the new Java 7 and replace the jre folder within phpStorm.

7. Evgeniy says:

Эта херотень завалилась, когда я пытался переименовать поле. Час работы улетел впустую – эта хрень не сохранила файл. Спасибо, криворукие вы наши.

• Alexey Gopachenko says:

Looks like I need to quote myself:
      “And if you want something to be actually fixed – do not use twitter or blog comments for bug reports, file them to tracker. Thanks in advance!”

8. Bryan Green says:

Code formatting for PHP needs work (can’t use this release.) I’m liking the IDE redesign though.

9. keltanas says:

Похоже, опять завалился автоматический перевод курсора в нужное место при записи ассоциативного массива с каждым элементом на новой строке. Сначала думал, показалось, но этот кошмар возвращается вновь (((
    Сорри, не знаю номер тикета. Во второй версии этот баг сильно донимал. Поправьте, плиз!

10. Denis says:

It is possible to specify own PHPUnit library from Settings?
    The second question is why console log says, that built-in PHPUnit version is 3.5.15 (post quote: “PHPUnit is now run using its standard test runner fixing lots of incompatibilities and with full support for PHPUnit 3.6″)?

In others – it’s really good changes. Code reformat (HTML+PHP) now works much better than 2.1 version.
    Thank you!