PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 EAP 110.437

This week’s EAP brings you a pack of important bug fixes and improvements in all areas, along with several of new features:

• Deployment support got much requested recursive comparison feature. Check out Sync with Local / Sync with Deployed context menu actions on folder nodes in Project view and Remote Host view
  • PHPDoc @see tag targets now support navigation, Quick Doc lookup, Find Usages and all other operations on references
  • UML will allow you to easily create diagram on any folder – including entire project

NOTE: The automatic injection of SQL & HTML into PHP literals is disabled for this particular build. It will be back soon. Manual injection (via Alt-Enter inside literal) is still available.

More details available in build changelog & platform changelog

Please, do not use twitter or blog comments for bug reports, file them to tracker.

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update is also available.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Early Access Preview, PhpStorm, WebStorm and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 EAP 110.437

1. Priet says:

I can’t find how to create a diagram. The only option I see is the ‘Diagrams –> Show Changes’ in the context menu. But that does nothing.

Am I missing something?

2. Joseph says:

REALLY love the “How would you like to open the project?” dialogue. Great job with this build, thank you.

3. interfaSys says:

Will the UML feature work on Javascript projects?

• Alexey Gopachenko says:

We have no UML support for JS yet, but plan to add some in future. The situation with OOP in JS is bit more complex :)

• interfaSys says:

I agree ;), but just as it’s doable to use OO design patterns, it must be possible to express that visually :).
        Looking forward to this feature. Thank you for a great IDE.

4. Richard Hobson says:

I got the dialog to input my bitbucket password. Came up when I clicked the Update Project button.

But there is no option that I can find to do a push once I’ve already pushed to our local master. Bitbucket is a pull point for those not able to access the local server, so we need it to represent a clone of the local, I need to be able to push changes to both local master and the bitbucket master.

I can push to bitbucket using: git push https://username@bitbucket/account/repo from command line. But was hoping I could select both or push to one then the other.

Any suggestions? Ya I know I can use the command line, but it breaks workflow. Was hoping to be able to do it all together. Picky, picky I know! :P

Otherwise! Build seems responsive (settings loads much quicker…could still use improvement but it’s better.) and I’ll be testing the Deployment features shortly.

O.

5. Rafi B. says:

Love the new splash ;)

6. koubel says:

thanks for @see phpDoc support

7. Bryan Green says:

Code formatting seems to work and seems faster…

8. Evgeniy says:

Like this build. Thank you.

9. Aleksey Deryagin says:

Cool splash and “excluded folders” work again, I like this build too! :) Thank you!

10. Simon Schick says:

Thanks for this build!
    This is the first 3.0-build where the git-client waits until the before-commit hook is finished.
    I have a before-commit hook that updates my minified javascript- and css files.

Comments are closed.