The next update for WebStorm 7 is going to be much more than a regular bug-fix update. It will bring you lots of cool new features.
This update will be made available for everyone by the end of the year. Before that, as usual, we suggest that you try it as part of our Early Access Program. You can download it here or get the update via the EAP channel in the IDE. It requires an active license.
WebStorm 7.0.3 EAP highlights
There will be lots of fixes in TypeScript and Dart support, an improved tree view for Mocha tests, support for @template in JSDoc and much more. Check the release notes for the full list of issues fixed in this update.
WebStorm 7.0.3 EAP is now totally in sync with the latest version of IntelliJ Platform. This means WebStorm has the following:
- New minimalistic UI - toolbar and tool window buttons are hidden by default (you can always invoke View | Toolbar and View | Tool Buttons)
- Lens mode - hover the mouse somewhere over the scroll bar and see the source code preview (especially useful when hovering over a warning/error message):
- Faster and more powerful search and navigation:
- Support for Subversion 1.8.
- Log view for Git and Mercurial, and more.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains WebStorm Team