Search this blog
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Night in Munich Recap, Raffle Winners and Recording
- JetBrains is Hiring for TeamCity – Join Our Team
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
- Live Webinar: Software Architecture as Code, February 12th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: C#
Join us Thursday, May 29th, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT (10:00 – 11:00 AM EDT) for our free live webinar, High-Performance Computing with C++ with Dmitri Nesteruk. Are you are a developer interested in getting the most out of your hardware? Are you looking … Continue reading
The recording of our February 6th webinar, Python for the C# Developer, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. Michael Kennedy’s presentation and the code used in the recording can be found here on GitHub. Learn about some of the … Continue reading
Join us Thursday, February 6th, 17:00 – 18:00 GMT (check other time zones) for our free webinar, Python for the C# Developer with Michael Kennedy. If you use C# and .NET, you may be surprised to find out how many of the features … Continue reading
Tuesday, April 9th, we held a free webinar with Hadi Hariri and C# legend Jon Skeet. The concept was simple enough: to play with some of the most sophisticated ReSharper code inspections and have Jon try to break ReSharper with tricky … Continue reading