Search this blog
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- How Silicon Beach Tech Startup Enplug is using JetBrains to Transform the Way Businesses Use Social Media
- JetBrains Makes its Products Free for Students
- Live Webinar: What’s New in PhpStorm 8: Evolving with You, October 7th
- Live Webinar: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity, October 2nd
- Meet JetBrains at JavaOne 2014 in San Francisco
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: C#
Join us Thursday, May 29th, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT (10:00 – 11:00 AM EDT) for our free live webinar, High-Performance Computing with C++ with Dmitri Nesteruk. Are you are a developer interested in getting the most out of your hardware? Are you looking … Continue reading
The recording of our February 6th webinar, Python for the C# Developer, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. Michael Kennedy’s presentation and the code used in the recording can be found here on GitHub. Learn about some of the … Continue reading
Join us Thursday, February 6th, 17:00 – 18:00 GMT (check other time zones) for our free webinar, Python for the C# Developer with Michael Kennedy. If you use C# and .NET, you may be surprised to find out how many of the features … Continue reading
Tuesday, April 9th, we held a free webinar with Hadi Hariri and C# legend Jon Skeet. The concept was simple enough: to play with some of the most sophisticated ReSharper code inspections and have Jon try to break ReSharper with tricky … Continue reading