Search this blog
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
- TeamCity: Beyond Continuous Integration, Webinar Recording
- JetBrains Expands into South America
- Webinar Recording: Merging Refactored Code – ReSharper Meets SemanticMerge
- Live Webinar: Developing Java EE Apps for WebLogic 12c with IntelliJ IDEA, June 25th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: C#
Join us Thursday, May 29th, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT (10:00 – 11:00 AM EDT) for our free live webinar, High-Performance Computing with C++ with Dmitri Nesteruk. Are you are a developer interested in getting the most out of your hardware? Are you looking … Continue reading
The recording of our February 6th webinar, Python for the C# Developer, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. Michael Kennedy’s presentation and the code used in the recording can be found here on GitHub. Learn about some of the … Continue reading
Join us Thursday, February 6th, 17:00 – 18:00 GMT (check other time zones) for our free webinar, Python for the C# Developer with Michael Kennedy. If you use C# and .NET, you may be surprised to find out how many of the features … Continue reading
Tuesday, April 9th, we held a free webinar with Hadi Hariri and C# legend Jon Skeet. The concept was simple enough: to play with some of the most sophisticated ReSharper code inspections and have Jon try to break ReSharper with tricky … Continue reading