Search this blog
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
- Live Webinar: Software Architecture as Code, February 12th
- Webinar Recording: Reactive Stream Processing with Akka Streams
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in TeamCity 9
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: Clippy
The recording of our April 16th webinar with Matt Ellis, Deconstructing Clippy – Common Issues for an Uncommon Extension, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. The Clippy extension makes use of DoubleAgent, an open source library available on SourceForge. The source code used … Continue reading
Join us Wednesday, April 16th, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT) for our free live webinar, Deconstructing Clippy, with Matt Ellis. Clippy for ReSharper is a good April Fools’ day joke made better by the fact that … Continue reading