Search this blog
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
- Live Webinar: Software Architecture as Code, February 12th
- Webinar Recording: Reactive Stream Processing with Akka Streams
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in TeamCity 9
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: continuous integration
The recording of our recent webinar with Wes Higbee, What’s New in TeamCity 9, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. In this webinar, Wes goes over the new features of TeamCity 9, namely: rearranging projects with Project Import; storing settings … Continue reading
Join us Wednesday, January 21st, 12:00 – 13:00 EST (17:00 – 18:00 GMT) for our free live webinar, What’s New in TeamCity 9. In this webinar, Wes Higbee will go over some of the new and exciting features of TeamCity 9.0. He will demonstrate rearranging … Continue reading
In partnership with JetBrains and Skills Matter, Paul Stack will be running several Continuous Integration and Delivery courses at Fleet Street – London. Each two-day course consists of a mixture of lectures, hands-on labs and practical exercises. Registration is open for … Continue reading