Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Booth and Sessions at GeeCON in Prague
- How Silicon Beach Tech Startup Enplug is using JetBrains to Transform the Way Businesses Use Social Media
- JetBrains Makes its Products Free for Students
- Live Webinar: What’s New in PhpStorm 8: Evolving with You, October 7th
- Live Webinar: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity, October 2nd
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: interview
It is our privilege to present to you this informal conversation between Nathan Adams and Erik Broes of Minecraft and John Lindquist of JetBrains. The interview covers a wide range of topics ranging from the informative to the entertaining. Enjoy. Follow Nathan (@Dinnerbone), Erik (@_grum) … Continue reading
At JetBrains we believe that supporting the open source initiative is a key to knowledge exchange and progress. We’re proud to support OS projects with free licenses since 2007, with over 5000 licenses given out to date. Recently we’ve touched … Continue reading
Please meet Maarten Balliauw, JetBrains Technology Evangelist for PHP and .Net products.
In this interview, JetBrains Development Academy expert Anton Arhipov has a chat with Igal Tabachnik. Igal recently joined the Academy, but has been a strong contributor to the JetBrains community for ages. He values clean code, test-driven development and continuous … Continue reading