Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
- Live Webinar: Software Architecture as Code, February 12th
- Webinar Recording: Reactive Stream Processing with Akka Streams
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in TeamCity 9
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: legacy code
YOW! Australia is holding a series of 1 and 2 day Workshops in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to coincide with the YOW! Developer Conferences in each city. These Workshops present an opportunity to get hands-on training from internationally recognized experts … Continue reading
The recording of JetBrains and Microsoft joint webinar with Hadi Hariri, Refactoring Legacy Code Bases using Microsoft Visual Studio and ReSharper, is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. Enjoy! About this webinar: Not everyone has the possibility of working on Greenfield projects or … Continue reading
In cooperation with Microsoft, join JetBrains’ Hadi Hariri for the free online event, Refactoring Legacy Code Bases using Microsoft Visual Studio and ReSharper. Continue reading