Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: BDDing Your Objective-C Apps, September 2nd
- Early Access to JetBrains Upsource, a New Repository Browser and Code Review Tool
- YouTrack Wins Jolt Productivity Award; IntelliJ IDEA Receives Geeks Choice Award from RebelLabs
- Webinar Recording: A Playful Introduction to Rx by Erik Meijer
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: legacy code
YOW! Australia is holding a series of 1 and 2 day Workshops in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to coincide with the YOW! Developer Conferences in each city. These Workshops present an opportunity to get hands-on training from internationally recognized experts … Continue reading
The recording of JetBrains and Microsoft joint webinar with Hadi Hariri, Refactoring Legacy Code Bases using Microsoft Visual Studio and ReSharper, is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. Enjoy! About this webinar: Not everyone has the possibility of working on Greenfield projects or … Continue reading
In cooperation with Microsoft, join JetBrains’ Hadi Hariri for the free online event, Refactoring Legacy Code Bases using Microsoft Visual Studio and ReSharper. Continue reading