Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: BDDing Your Objective-C Apps, September 2nd
- Early Access to JetBrains Upsource, a New Repository Browser and Code Review Tool
- YouTrack Wins Jolt Productivity Award; IntelliJ IDEA Receives Geeks Choice Award from RebelLabs
- Webinar Recording: A Playful Introduction to Rx by Erik Meijer
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: paul stack
In partnership with JetBrains and Skills Matter, Paul Stack will be running several Continuous Integration and Delivery courses at Fleet Street – London. Each two-day course consists of a mixture of lectures, hands-on labs and practical exercises. Registration is open for … Continue reading
You’re probably familiar with building and testing code in TeamCity, but how do you deploy the built artifacts? How do you promote your deployments between development, test, staging and production environments, while keeping the process reliable, automated and secure? Octopus … Continue reading