Search this blog
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- How Silicon Beach Tech Startup Enplug is using JetBrains to Transform the Way Businesses Use Social Media
- JetBrains Makes its Products Free for Students
- Live Webinar: What’s New in PhpStorm 8: Evolving with You, October 7th
- Live Webinar: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity, October 2nd
- Meet JetBrains at JavaOne 2014 in San Francisco
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: recording
The recording of our May 29th webinar with Maarten Balliauw and Mikhail Vink, PhpStorm Best Practices – The Perfect Workflow for PHP Developers, is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. In this webinar, we look at the most important everyday actions … Continue reading
Webinar Recording – When Hadi Met Julie: A Story of Entity Framework, ReSharper, a Spaniard and The Data Farm Queen
In the recording of this unscripted January 24th webinar, Hadi Hariri and Julie Lerman join forces to help you understand how to do Entity Framework Code First while enjoying the benefits of ReSharper. The webinar recording is available on JetBrains.tv … Continue reading
Our partner webinar with ZeroTurnaround which took place on January 24 is now available on JetBrains.tv. JRebel plugin for IntelliJ IDEA makes it possible for Java developers to stop redeploying and viewing code changes instantly. In this webinar Anton Arhipov … Continue reading