Search this blog
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
- TeamCity: Beyond Continuous Integration, Webinar Recording
- JetBrains Expands into South America
- Webinar Recording: Merging Refactored Code – ReSharper Meets SemanticMerge
- Live Webinar: Developing Java EE Apps for WebLogic 12c with IntelliJ IDEA, June 25th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: recording
The recording of our May 29th webinar with Maarten Balliauw and Mikhail Vink, PhpStorm Best Practices – The Perfect Workflow for PHP Developers, is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. In this webinar, we look at the most important everyday actions … Continue reading
Webinar Recording – When Hadi Met Julie: A Story of Entity Framework, ReSharper, a Spaniard and The Data Farm Queen
In the recording of this unscripted January 24th webinar, Hadi Hariri and Julie Lerman join forces to help you understand how to do Entity Framework Code First while enjoying the benefits of ReSharper. The webinar recording is available on JetBrains.tv … Continue reading
Our partner webinar with ZeroTurnaround which took place on January 24 is now available on JetBrains.tv. JRebel plugin for IntelliJ IDEA makes it possible for Java developers to stop redeploying and viewing code changes instantly. In this webinar Anton Arhipov … Continue reading