Search this blog
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- JetBrains Night in Munich Recap, Raffle Winners and Recording
- JetBrains is Hiring for TeamCity – Join Our Team
- JetBrains Night in Munich, Wednesday, March 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm: InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year Award Winners
- Live Webinar: Software Architecture as Code, February 12th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: tips and tricks
The recording of our December 9th webinar, Spring 4.0 and IntelliJ IDEA 13, is now available on our JetBrains YouTube Channel. In this session, Yann Cébron (JetBrains) and Josh Long (Pivotal), highlight the new features for Spring support included in both of these … Continue reading
Join us Monday, December 9th, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT (7:00 – 8:00 AM PST) for our free live webinar, Spring 4.0 and IntelliJ IDEA. In this webinar, Yann Cébron (JetBrains) is joined by our guest Josh Long (Pivotal). Together, they will highlight the new … Continue reading
The recording of our October 26th webinar featuring John Lindquist, WebStorm Tricks and Tips, is now available on the JetBrains YouTube channel and JetBrains.tv. In this webinar we covered the basics of productive coding in WebStorm: navigation, auto-completion, inspections, refactorings, … Continue reading
Join us Thursday, October 24th, 16:00 – 17:00 GMT (12:00 – 13:00 EDT) for our free webinar, WebStorm Tricks and Tips featuring John Lindquist. Have you been wondering how to use WebStorm like a real pro? What are the “secret” … Continue reading
John Lindquist, JetBrains Technical Evangelist, will be this month’s guest speaker at the AngularJS Mountain View Meetup on Tuesday, April 9th. It is possible to attend the event in person at Google Building 46 in Mountain View, CA (RSVP) or watch the YouTube … Continue reading
Umbraco’s Project Manager Sebastiaan Janssen will go through the wide range of YouTrack features he uses to easily stay on top of their product development.
We’ll be looking at:
- Doing complex search queries in seconds
- Using custom fields to support the community in contributing to the source
- Making the day more productive by using the command console and keyboard shortcuts
- Taking advantage of the Agile board to get an overview of the release at a glance
- Integrating the data from the tracker into our custom roadmap and release page, using some Knockout.js and the YouTrack API
- And more power user tips and tricks along the way