IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.2 EAP begins with build 102.149

Now that the holiday season is over both in Russia and the rest of the world, our team is back in business and cranking out fixes for the recently released IntelliJ IDEA 10. Since the scope of the 10.0.2 bugfix update is quite a bit larger than of 10.0.1, we’ve decided to go through a series of EAP builds before releasing the final 10.0.2 build.

The first of these EAP builds is now available for download on the EAP page. You can also check out the complete release notes for the new update.

This entry was posted in EAP Releases and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.2 EAP begins with build 102.149

1. Rob Juurlink says:

No JSF bug fixes, the person responsible for that part has not returned from holiday yet I guess. ;-)

2. John says:

Sorry if it is wrong post but is there any update on “Intellij” for Objective C development ?

3. yole says:

John,
    All that we can announce right now is that the product is in active development.

4. tramsgar says:

I sincerely hope that 10.0.2 includes a fix for the broken back & forward navigation, that would surely lower my blood pressure. I’m embarrassed every time I use IDEA in front of others (“no, what are you doing, go BACK”)…

5. mrasgid says:

I have a licence for IDEA 9.x. Can I use 10.0.2 EAP version legally at work?

6. yole says:

mrasgid,
    To use IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.2 EAP, you need to have a valid IntelliJ IDEA 10 license.