PhpStorm 7 EAP build 131.8

PhpStorm 7 EAP 131.8 is available for download.

From the PHP side, this build features:

• Coding Style improvements: blank lines before/after ‘Use’ statements configuration has been introduced
  • Indentation in case of using Javascript as Template Data Language (WI-17814)
  • PHPUnit on Server improvements, including configuration using XML configuration file (WI-9369) and support for PHPUnit 3.7 (along with 3.5 and 3.6)
  • PHPDoc various bug fixes
  • INI plugin enhancements
  • PHP-cgi console now forces new lines after each output
  • and more bug fixes and improvements

Also the build brings various new features and fixes from both web and IntelliJ IDEA platform side.

Download PhpStorm 7 EAP build 131.8 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.

NO Patch-update available for this build.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team

This entry was posted in Early Access Program and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to PhpStorm 7 EAP build 131.8

1. Finik says:

When you add svn 1.8 support?

2. Adrian Grund says:

1. This EAP completely does NOT work for me. The menubar is not shown. (Mac OSX).
    2. I read that compass should be supported (read about this in WEB-5802 support for Compass stylesheet authoring system) but I cannot find it.

So sorry… cannot test this version because of fatal error.

3. Ross Kinsman says:

I’ve noticed in this build that in the Project section, if I want to select a file/folder then I need to click on its name now, rather than before where I could just click on the ‘line’ that the file/folder was on to select it.

Is this a change/option I can revert or turn off, or a bug?

4. Daniel Kullik says:

I just installed this new EAP on a Win7 (64 bit) machine. Old folder .WebIde70 (previous EAP) removed beforehand and no settings imported. The list of plugins tells that the bundled plugins Base Cucumber, GNU GetText Files Support, and ReStructuredText Support are `incompatible with current PhpStorm installation’.

• Mikhail Vink says:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it can happen as some plugins haven’t been updated by this PhpStorm EAP. Please try checking for updates manually in Settings to get latest plugins updates. If there are no – please do it later or wait till the next EAP, these plugins just will be disabled for some time.

Thank you!

5. Dmitry says:

Please answer when the critical for many issue with FTP/SFTP keep alive will be solved?

• Mikhail Vink says:

There are some serious technical difficulties making this issue very hard to implement, but we keep it in mind and will do our best. Unfortunately, there are no estimates yet.

Thank you!

• Wiktor says:

Using PHPStorm7 you can actually achieve this (I think?).

Go to Tools -> Start SSH Session. You may need to configure your deployment server first and set it to be used for SSH Sessions at Project Settings -> SSH Terminal -> Deployment Server.

It will open a terminal at the bottom of your IDE window and well… you will have an active SSH connection :). Works like a charm for me.

Still a bit of a workaround, but I guess much better than just keeping PHPStorm uploading a small file in the background as some people have suggested online ;).

6. Michael Beck says:

On Win7 64bit, I normally have 3-5 projects open at the same time in PhpStorm. It was never a problem. With this release I am getting “Out of Memory” error after a while, and PhpStorm becomes unresponsive.
    I didn’t have these problems with EAP 130.1639, or ever before.

Description:
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature: