PhpStorm 7.1.2 bug fix update is available

PhpStorm 7.1.2 build 133.803 is available for download.

This update is focused on various bug fixes and improvements from the PHP, web & IntelliJ platform sides.

Read full PhpStorm 7.1.2 release notes >>

Download PhpStorm 7.1.2 build 133.803 for your platform and please report any bugs or feature request to our Issue Tracker.

Patch-update from the previous stable version (PhpStorm 7.1.1) will be available in an hour.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team

This entry was posted in Release Announcements and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to PhpStorm 7.1.2 bug fix update is available

1. Several hours have passed and there still is no patch update. At least my 7.1.1 tells that it’s most up to date and there is nothing to download.

2. William says:

still showing 768 as latest :P

3. Ioannis Pontikis says:

Is it possible to fix this bug because it is very annoying: http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WI-21681 ?

4. Joel Simpson says:

Has anyone else found the recent 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 to have a lot of latency when typing in the editor? I’m finding it very slow even with inspections and external tools turned off. Even typing within a text string (e.g. $var = ‘some stuff’) results in pauses as characters are typed into the string. I tried a fresh install and it seemed to have roughly the same problem. Is it just me, should I be looking at something in my setup?

5. Petr T. says:

Thanks!

(Sadly, autoupdate from 7.1 to 7.1.2 doesn’t work. Only 7.1.1 -> 7.1.2.)

6. Ryan says:

what’s the trick to get “patch update” working on OSX? I’ve never been given the option

7. Jason Murray says:

Sadly, 7.1.2 has a fatal error on startup…..ugh

8. Ben Hitchcock says:

I’ve had to revert back to 7.0.1 due to this bug.

It’s a show stopper for me, if I have to commit my changes in a separate git window then it just slows me down too much.

• Mikhail Vink says:

We are sorry for inconvenience, make sure to subscribe for this issue so that you get a notification when this bug is fixed. Thank you!

9. Thanks a lot. Finally smarty templates highlighting working again!

10. Jono says:

Since upgrading to 7, I’m getting regular freezes – phpstorm just stops responding completely for 5-10 seconds. This happens a couple of times a day.

11. Olexander says:

When PHP plugin for IDEA 13.0.2 will be updated to 133.803?

12. Thomas says:

Filewatcher (SCSS) doesn’t work anymore. Thanks! ~.~

13. Evert says:

I missed the 7.1.1. patch, now I cannot patch and need to download install the whole program? Is there no way to patch after missing one?

14. LinZuXiong says: