We’re exited to announce that RubyMine 6.3 is finally ready!
RubyMine 6 focused on making sure you got the best of Ruby, and hopefully you did.
But we’re not forgetting about raising your productivity while developing web applications. This is why RubyMine 6.3 brings support for Rails 4.1, better Slim and AngularJS, as well as multiple carets and selection, a long-awaited and top-voted editor feature.
RubyMine 6.3 introduces the following important changes:
- Spring and json.jbuilder views for better Rails 4 & 4.1 support
- Slim support enhancements with Slim 2.0, code formatting and embedded code types
- AngularJS framework support with smart code completion, refactoring, navigation, and quick documentation
- REST Client сookies support with adding, modifying and reviewing capabilities
- More filters such as :css, :sass, and :coffeescript supported for HAML
- RSpec 3-compatible formatter
- Bundled Vagrant plugin
Read more about what’s new and download RubyMine 6.3. Note that RubyMine 6.3 is a free update for everyone who purchased their RubyMine license after April 4, 2013. Learn more about RubyMine 6.3 pricing.
We would like to thank all of you, who have voted for issues, submitted features requests and have been trying RubyMine during the Early Access Program. We always appreciate your feedback!
And as usual, a 30-day trial is available if you want to try RubyMine as your new Ruby on Rails IDE.
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team