Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Deep Dive into WebStorm 9′s New Features, October 30th
- JetBrains is Going to Silicon Valley Code Camp. Are you?
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in PhpStorm 8
- JetBrains Student Program: 34k Students Join in Two Weeks
- Webinar Recording: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: sponsorship
The Global Windows Azure Bootcamp 2014, GWAB for short, is a free one-day training event organized by and for members of the community. The event takes place March 29th in more than 130 venues worldwide. JetBrains is proud to sponsor … Continue reading
JetBrains has announced it will donate a free copy of any two JetBrains products to every student on each school’s first place team competing in the 2014 Windward International Collegiate Programming Championship. What are Windward Code Wars? The Windward Programming … Continue reading
Here at JetBrains we believe in sharing experience, promoting technologies and offering networking opportunities for professional developers and those just learning the craft. To do our part in supporting the community, we sponsor user groups, events and various educational projects. … Continue reading
JetBrains is pleased to sponsor the prestigious student “Code Wars” competition, donating software license prizes to the 2013 Windward International Collegiate Programming Championship. College students from the winning team at each school will receive IntelliJ IDEA and ReSharper licenses. What … Continue reading