Now you can manage your Amazon cloud infrastructure directly from IntelliJ IDEA:
- Deploy and run/debug web applications at the Tomcat server in EC2
- Specify parameters of the application servers installed on AMI
- Choose cluster-based application servers in a J2EE run configurations
- Configure, launch and delete RDS instances, make snapshots and restore instances from them
- Execute SQL commands in RDS database via IntelliJ IDEA JDBC console
- Manage EC2 security groups, key pairs, RDS security and parameter groups
If you’re interested please download the plugin at http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?idea&id=4558 and feel free to give your feedback at the forums or our bugtracker. More detailed plugin documentation is available at http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd3pc7pq_63s9zrw24.