IntelliJ IDEA 12.0.4 Update is Available

We are happy to announce, that IntelliJ IDEA 12.0.4, the forth update for IntelliJ IDEA 12 has been finally released and available for download.

Please find the full list of bugfixes and enhancements in Release Notes.

Feel free to share your feedback on the discussion forum and report bugs in our issue tracker.

Develop with Pleasure!

About Andrey Cheptsov

Andrey Cheptsov is IntelliJ IDEA product marketing manager at JetBrains. He's passionate about productivity, programming languages and tools.
This entry was posted in Releases and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 12.0.4 Update is Available

1. Benjamin says:

The download link is broken. :)

2. Andrey Cheptsov says:

@Benjamin Thanks, fixed now.

3. Andrew says:

I upgraded from 12.0.3 to 12.0.4. When I launch it the minimal menu bar appears, then nothing. I have to ‘force quit’ the app.

So far I’ve tried moving my last opened project and restarting but that hasn’t worked.

4. Müs says:

Hi: where can we download IDEA 12.0.3 again. 12.0.4 isn’t playing well with Leiningen plugin for clojure. I should’ve waited for an update to it before jumping on 12.0.4.
    Thanks, Müs

5. AKhilesh says:

Each time I try to check for update, it throws a “Connection failed. Please check your connection and try again”. I’m positive that my connection is alright ! As you can tell from this comment :-)

6. Ryan says:

@Müs: Old versions still seem to be available on the download server. I don’t see a page listing all of the download links, but you can form your own fromt he following example, which is the Mac OS X Ultimate 12.0.3: http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIU-12.0.3.dmg.

Change IU to IC for community, and dmg to exe (Windows), .tar.gz (Linux/Solaris/Generic Unix), or .zip (Windows w/o JRE).

7. Pierre Collignon says:

Yay the JPA console works again !

8. Rocky Madden says:

Same issue as Andrew. Back to 12.0.3.

9. marcel says:

Same issue as Andrew. All my project take ages to load. Seems like IDEA is freezing. Have to go back to 12.0.3 :(

10. Chris says:

Awesome, looking forward to Haxe updates!