We have great news for those who are waiting for the upcoming release of IntelliJ IDEA 12.1. We are happy to announce that Early Access Program for IntelliJ IDEA 12.1 has officially started and available for your evaluation.
You are welcome to download IntelliJ IDEA 12.1 EAP 126.232 edition of your choice and try the new features.
Among numerous bug fixes, the new release brings:
- Basic code assistance for Java FX files
- Basic support for graph inference available in Java 8
- Better completion for the first item from the suggestion list
- Completion to override/implement Java methods
- Significantly improved support for Spring projects with mixed XML and annotation-based configurations
- Enhanced integration with Gradle
- Byte Code Viewer is now available in Community Edition
- Better support for Spring Web Flow
- Enhanced integration with Git
The full list of changes may be found on EAP download page.
Stay tuned for more details on these and other new features soon to appear in our blog.
Please note that Early Access Program offers features which are still under development. This means that the quality may be far below even beta standards. We strongly recommend to backup your project before the first run.