Please welcome — AppCode 1.5 is officially released!
Here are some changes that make us especially proud:
- Almost three times as many refactorings. We’ve added extract parameter, extract instance variable, etc. You can inline anything and do things like convert local variable to ivar/property/parameter in the blink of an eye.
- The debugger got a number of great improvements, e.g. code completion in the debugger console, exception breakpoints, viewing the contents of STL container objects, etc.
- We’ve improved C++ coding with auto-import and a better code completion.
- New views: ‘Hierarchy’ to explore imports hierarchy and ‘Call Hierarchy’ to examine your code execution flow.
- Better Xcode interoperability is ensured: Xcode Schemes are auto synced with run configuration, added ability to manage targets in AppCode and Xcode 4.4 is supported.
- We’ve sped up project indexing and reload after external changes.
- And we’ve further updated the IDE UI.
For more details and screenshots, check AppCode web site and download the smartest Objective-C IDE ever!
Note, that if you own an AppCode 1.0 license, 1.5 is a FREE update for you, according to our 1 year of free updates licensing policy.
Develop with pleasure!
-The AppCode Team