In this update we’ve improved compatibility with the latest Xcode 6 beta releases (including beta 2 and beta 3) and iOS 8 and fixed a couple of problems. For instance, here are several crucial problems that were addressed in this build:
- OC-10186 – XCTest does not work on iOS7.1, iOS8 device with Xcode 6;
- OC-10232 – Logic tests don’t work under simulator in Xcode 6;
- OC-10303 – Reveal library couldn’t be injected to iOS 8 (however still an issue exists in case of iPhone 4S).
Please note here that in case of Xcode 6 to run logic tests under simulator or OS X (or for any other tests that failed to run under simulator/OS X) do the following:
- For the simulator: add $(DEVELOPER_DIR)/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Library/Frameworks to Runpath Search Paths and to Framework search paths fields in Project Settings (
- For the OS X: add $(DEVELOPER_DIR)/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/Library/Frameworks to Runpath Search Paths and to Framework search paths fields in Project Settings (
We’ve also added some fixes for the UI Designer issues, including exception while pasting Table View Cell.
Please pay attention to the fact that “Select word at caret” action was renamed to “Extend/Shrink Selection” to match the corresponding action in IntelliJ IDEA and other products from JetBrains.
Develop with pleasure!
The AppCode Team