PhpStorm 7 EAP 131.61

Freshly baked PhpStorm 7 EAP 131.61 is available for download.

From the PHP side, this build delivers:

• Scope highlighting for PHP control structures – alternative syntax (WI-566)
  • Type inference fixes (e.g. @return static[] now works as it should, WI-13242)
  • Symfony Console standalone for Laravel and Doctrine (WI-18196)
  • PHPUnit on Server fixes
  • Traits-related inspections are introduced (class can’t extend trait, interface can’t extend traits)
  • and more bug fixes and improvements

Also the build brings various new features and fixes from both web (Compass support, Stylus improvements) and IntelliJ IDEA platform side.

Download PhpStorm 7 EAP build 131.61 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.

Patch-update for the previous EAP build (131.8) will be available in an hour.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team

This entry was posted in Early Access Program and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to PhpStorm 7 EAP 131.61

1. Alex says:

How can I find out which of the IDEA platform fixes are contained in this build? (for example a ticket which was resolved a week ago)

2. Henry Garcia says:

Is there any instructions on how to use the Symfony Console?

3. Adrian Grund says:

Compass does not work for me on too much scss files.
    When I use a application.scss file that only imports other scss _subfiles, then sometimes compiling those files using compass in the file watcher of phpstorm works and sometimes it doesn´t. It seems that working or not is dependent on the complexity or number of the imported files.
    Using code kit (osx) or compiling those file “by hand” using the terminal command works fine, no errors.

When I use phpstorm for those I told above, an error is thrown (I know that because a terminal window opens in phpstorm only when there are errors), but no error description for compass is given.

Because all of this is working by compiling it using the osx terminal (even using the compass watch command) and using a third party software as code kit, I guess the error is in phpstorm with too “complex” @imports in compass?

Can anybody help?
    Thanks a lot.

• Adrian Grund says:

Everything okay now – my fault.
      I did too many @import ‘compass’ in several files… that was sowing down the compile process and it was breaking it.
      So everything is fine now. Thanks a lot!!!

4. Pingback: PhpStorm Symfony Console Tool Support – Configure n98-magerun | magerun.net

5. Eugene OZ says:

Wow, so fast, already new EAP. Thanks.

6. Kuqoi says:

Using File Watchers to compile Coffeescript
    but always popup “File Cache Conflict”

7. It failed to initialize JavaScript plugin and all related ones with this EAP. Reverted for now.

8. Piotr says:

Works great :D – thx.

I’ve found a small error:
    When you write a if statement and add else to it the else part gets not closed when you type “else{+Enter”

9. Nicole Cordes says:

No patch update yet. Using the former 131.8. Any hints?

• Mikhail Vink says:

There is a patch updated from 131.8 – please try invoking check for updates manually (e.g. in settings)

• Greg says:

Patch update doesn’t seem to work. Any reason why 131.61 is a lower version than the existing 131.8?

• Mikhail Vink says:

What is your operating system? Does the IDE give a notification that the patch is available?

Sorry, but why 131.61 is lower than 131.8? Our builds have incremented numbers after the dot, so 61 is more than 8 – so the build is higher.

• Greg says:

OSX 10.8.4 Build #PS-131.8, build on August 28, 2013.

Manual check for updates gives ‘You already have the latest version of PhpStorm installed.’

Sorry for the stupid question about the build number, makes sense now :-)

• Greg says:

I manually downloaded so not a big deal.

On another note, I’ve never managed to get Stylus support working, what am I missing? I can’t find anything about it in the preferences, and all my *.styl files are unrecognized.

• Mikhail Vink says:

We’ve investigated – there have been a temporary problem with patch-updates and now the issue is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

10. Nicole Cordes says:

For me the same “You already have the latest version of PhpStorm installed.” Windows 7 Ultimate latest SP and updates.