PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2 is now available! You can upgrade to the latest build using the Toolbox App or from our website.
This build includes:
- Fix: PHPUnit tests in Docker running in WSL without Docker Desktop don’t work with namespaced –filter because of non-escaped slashes [WI-73742]
- Fix: Files don’t get saved automatically when running PHP tests [WI-74757]
- Fix: Disable ‘Listening for PHP debug connections’ from the multiple projects’ Incoming Connection dialog [WI-74698]
- Fix: Symfony live templates are suggested as function names and inside PHPDocs [WI-74637]
- Fix: Coding standards/Ruleset are not loaded for PHPCS and PHP_CS_Fixer [WI-74753]
- Fix: java.lang.AssertionError is thrown after click on the “Disable Debug Listening” button if you didn’t choose a project [WI-74857]
- Fix: Indents settings do not work for typescript/js files [IDEA-327617]
- Fix: Infinity spinner is shown instead of the toolbar in the Diff called from the Push window [IDEA-337550]
We are now working on preparing everything for the upcoming release. In the meantime, we invite you to check out the release notes to see what has changed in this Beta 2 build.
As always, your feedback is much appreciated, and please don’t hesitate to submit an issue if you run into any problems.
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.