Welcome RubyMine 6.0 Release Candidate!

Hello everyone,

We are heading to a big date and today we are happy to let you know that RubyMine 6.0 Release Candidate is here!

This update contains a bunch of enhancements including fixed problem with creating remote sdk.

Feel free to get the RC build from our EAP page. You can take a look at the changes in release notes.

Stay tuned not to miss the release, it’s coming closer!

This entry was posted in Announcement and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Welcome RubyMine 6.0 Release Candidate!

1. Harry says:

Thank you! I’ve been submitting many bug reports on the “remote sdk” problem. You guys are fast!

2. M. Slider says:

Wish I could this build (Build# RM-133.84, built on Nov. 20, 2013) but it just keeps prompting me to Upgrade because it thinks my trial is over. :(

• Daria Dovzhikova says:

Yes, this build requires a valid RubyMine license as it’s a Release Candidate already :)

• M. Slider says:

I believe that I have a valid license. :(

• M. Slider says:

Argh… I was trying to use last year’s license key! All set now!

It was a pain to get RubyMine to let me enter my license key, though – I had to race to click Help > Register… before the Upgrade prompt blocked the menus.

Thanks Daria!

• Daria Dovzhikova says:

Good to hear that it’s working! I was trying to reproduce your problem, but didn’t succeed.
            This problem was with the RC build?

3. Claudiu says:

black friday for rubymine? :)

Zoidberg: one Rubmine, please!