PhpStorm 2.1 available!

In this release we focused on the most “voted for” issues in our bug tracker as well as important performance and stability improvements:

So, make sure to check it out:

For more details on these changes, please read What’s new, and download PhpStorm 2.1.

Develop with Pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in PhpStorm, Release Announcements and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to PhpStorm 2.1 available!

1. Kosu says:

Great job guys! I’m using PhpStorm for 6 months and you still suprises me with new features.

2. 1 says:

test test test

3. Ralf Kraus says:

Is this build “PS-107.120″ ?

4. Necroman says:

This bug is still not fixed:
    I know, it’s pretty rare scenario – using browser specific CSS styles in aspx files, but still it’s a bug.

5. Bryan Green says:

As always, an excellent solid piece of software.

This might have been 107.120. It installed in the same folder and I just assume this is “2.1-final”

-B Green.

6. Twig and .htaccess support will be quite useful. Thanks!

7. Matt Rusiniak says:

This is indeed 107.120, it says it right on the download page under the “build” option, so it looks like if you downloaded it from EAP when WebStorm 2.1 released, you already had the new final.

8. Sergey Andreev says:

How to change color for htaccess file types?

9. Anirudh says:

The upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 broke IdeaVim support for two people here. (presumably the internal IDE API changed – http://pastebin.com/szLkhnwN )

Updating IdeaVim fixed the issue. If more people experience this issue, it might be worth asking people to upgrade on your blog – as I don’t know how many people visit the plugin upgrade page regularly to be informed of IdeaVim updates.

10. jetzajac says:

@Tomasz Kowalczyk please see reply in this thread:

11. Aleksey Deryagin says:

Very poverfull and fast IDE, thanks. I even think it is best IDE for PHP developer now (and with very reasonable price). Finally moved to it from Netbeans after some trial usage. Zend Framework integration is good also, it’s important for me.

12. Robin says:

Is it that I’m (was) used to eclipse based platforms that I’m amazed by an update like this one with real useful features? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

13. Thank you, great job!

14. Oleg says:

Красавы) Вот за это точно можно скинуть ЛаВэшку))

15. Josh says:

Hey all,

I recently downloaded the 30 day trial, and I am currently on day 1. I am using Symfony2, and it seems to work except when I try and use propel, for example I type in the following:

$c = new Criteria();
    $c->add(P

Then it comes up with a list of items, for example PostPeer, so I choose that. However, instead of coming up with:

$c = new Criteria();
    $c->add(PostPeer::

It comes up with the full namespace link, as follows:
    $c->add(appnameawesomeBundleModelPostPeer::)

It works perfectly fine in other IDEs, just not PHP Storm. Has anyone else experienced this issue with PHP 5.3, symfony2 ..?

16. Megan says:

Your issue tracker appears to be down… Its not that I mind the new find/replace, but perhaps when I hit ctrl-f, it could highlight the contents of the Find field so that if I start typing it will replace what is there? Right now I am having to hit escape or delete the contents of the Find field (filled with my previous search terms or my clipboard). Its getting annoying, and I don’t remember it behaving that way before.

17. jetzajac says:

@Megan described issue fixed now. Wait for next update please. http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/IDEA-69479

18. xd says:

after update to a new version via build-in update manager evaluation perion has expiried.

is it right or is it bug?

19. Musafir says:

Hello,
    My IDE is notifying me about the update but when i’m clicking the Help>Check of Update it does nothing but showing the message again!
    I’m using 2.0.1 version and let me know how to update properly.
    Thanks

20. Nikolay Matveev says:

@Josh
    Please create a new issue for that – http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/dashboard#newissue=yes

Comments are closed.