WebStorm 6.0.1 is available

We’d like to announce the availability of the first bugfix update of WebStorm 6.0, version 6.0.1. The new release includes a fairly small number of Web-specific bugfixes, which are detailed in the release notes. The build is available for download and for patch-based upgrade if you’re currently running WebStorm 6.0.

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Release Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to WebStorm 6.0.1 is available

1. Francesco Maida says:

This version of WebStorm cannot compile my TypeScript files, while the previous version was working. I’m getting this error: “env: node: No such file or directory”

2. extempl says:

@Francesco Maida try to play with environment variables

3. Dragos Paunoiu says:

I am also having problems with this update, it fails to compile my LESS files.
    I am getting the same error as Francesco’s: “env: node: No such file or directory”.

4. Francesco Maida says:

Thanks for the tip. Fortunately JetBrains staff has fixed that problem for me with the release of WebStorm v6.0.1a

5. Albert Varaksin says:

How do I hide the new(?) gutter bar that seems to track my file changes? It is extremely distracting – I like my editor clean and free of clutter. I’ve searched the preferences dialog and I am unable to find the option to disable this.

• Dmitry Jemerov says:

It’s not new, it was always there. You can turn it off by going to Settings | Colors and Fonts | General and removing the colors for “Added lines” and “Modified lines”.

6. Bill says:

I’ve noticed the release notes stating that the TypeScript bug in WEB-7164(http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-7164) has been fixed.

Yet I’m still getting the same error in the following code:

var selectedPeriod: string = “innate”;
    var periodData: string[] = [ "innate", "decade", "year", "month", "day", "time" ];
    periodData.indexOf( selectedPeriod ); // no error should occur here

periodData.indexOf( selectedPeriod ); still has a red line under selectedPeriod with the error message: “Argument type String is not assignable to parameter type Object”

Thank you for another quick update. Loving Webstorm as always.

• Konstantin Ulitin says:

Sorry, another fix was required for this to work. You can manually add lib.d.ts file (from TypeScript sources) to your project, and problem should gone.

Comments are closed.