Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Deep Dive into WebStorm 9′s New Features, October 30th
- JetBrains is Going to Silicon Valley Code Camp. Are you?
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in PhpStorm 8
- JetBrains Student Program: 34k Students Join in Two Weeks
- Webinar Recording: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: IntelliJ Platform
The recording of our October 2nd webinar with Maarten Balliauw and Mikhail Vink, Version Control with PhpStorm and other IntelliJ IDEA-based IDEs, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel and JetBrains.TV. In this webinar, we cover the basics of version … Continue reading
The recording of our July 30th webinar with Dmitry Jemerov and Andrey Cheptsov, How to Build Developer Tools on Top of IntelliJ Platform, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel and JetBrains.TV. The slides are available here. In this webinar, … Continue reading
No doubt you have already heard the Google’s announcement on Android Studio, the new official IDE from Google for Android developers, built in cooperation with JetBrains on top of IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition and IntelliJ Platform. As you may know … Continue reading
In this interview we speak with Konstantin Bulenkov about Darcula, the new stylish dark look and feel that first appeared in the 2012 release of IntelliJ IDEA 12. Since that time, the popular look and feel has been rolled out … Continue reading